Vacancy at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited
Posted on: 4 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
At ARM, our people are our main asset, and the quality of advice and solutions that they provide is the underlying reason that we are able to build and sustain lasting relationships. The quality and breadth of our client base speaks to the quality of our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Conceptualize and produce verbal and messaging elements in the Group's internal and external communications.
- To utilize creative story telling to deliver true competitive advantage by helping the organisation capture mindshare of their target audience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts created by an art director, across many platforms, including:
- Websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs
- Marketing materials - Brochures, flyers etc
- Press and print advertising
- Press releases
- Newsletters letters
- Creatively vet content and edit as applicable to ensure “reader friendly” across all internal and external communique
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy using the art of story telling
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Marketing and Corporate Communication
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Commercial awareness - keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good teamworking skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- IT proficiency
- Any degree subject is acceptable for entry into the profession However, a qualification in English, journalism, copy-writing, public relations, or literary/media studies can be helpful.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in any relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Two - Four (2 - 4) years relevant experience.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit ARM's Job Post on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Senior Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Hedgeworth Microfinance Bank
- Head, Account at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Job Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Graduate Marketing Executives at a Leading Commercial Bank - Phillips Outsourcing Services
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Ernst & Young (EY) Recruitment for Staffing Coordinator (RETAIN)