Executive Career at Rapid Rentals
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Rapid Facilities Management
Rapid Rentals Limited a subsidiary of Rapid Facilities Ltd, is recruiting for the position of General Manager.
- The General Manager is in charge of organizing and maintaining the efficiency of business operations within the company and oversee of the day to day business activities.
- This position reports to the Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confers with the administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
Skills and Specifications
- Must have advanced leadership skills
- Must be able to effectively use and motivate teamwork
- Work independently without direct supervision
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Superior decision-making skills and business acumen in order to excel
- At least 5 years of business development experience.
- Conversant with project management procedures.
- Must obtain at least a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a degree related to the company’s industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rapid Facilities ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Customer Service Executives at Greenlight Planet
- Customer Service Manager at Darmac Engineers
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock