Career Opportunity at Kaymu
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Kaymu Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kaymu is the largest and safest online marketplace in Africa, where buyers and sellers meet and exchange everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in January 2013, Kaymu’s vision is to offer both customers and sellers a shopping experience that is convenient, safe and second to none.
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. AIG is the leading Internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in 26 African countries. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses, to fill the vacant position of Videographer/Marketing Support.
- We’re looking for a creative, detail-oriented and dependable person to deliver quality content and develop the brand through audiovisual creations
- The Videographer/Marketing Support will brainstorm ideas with our team to help implement his/her own creativity
- The Videographer/Marketing Support will also support both online and offline marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials, to produce videos, and create other marketing materials
- The position requires creativity and speed. The Successful candidate will be filming indoors, outdoors, on green screen, and will also be editing on Final Cut Pro and using Macs.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Shooting in the field.
- Editing and/or producing commercials, video blogs, news b-roll and events.
- Brainstorming video ideas and coming up with cutting-edge videos using advanced techniques.
- Editing video - adjusting audio, editing new and existing footage, creating transitions, adding intro/outro graphics.
- Meet tight deadlines and schedules. Some projects will have quick turnaround times of just a few hours.
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Expertise in filming indoors, including setting up camera, lights, audio and background.
- Expertise in filming outdoors including identifying locations, setting up camera, lights and audio.
- Graphic design and Photography skills are a plus; however we do have a graphic design team to assist with graphic elements.
- Organizational skills: you will be expected to work on many projects at once. There will be a lot of footage archived across many hard drives. You must be able to adequately label/document all footage so it’s easy to find things when needed.
- You must also be a self-starter and an "idea person"
- Work well independently and within a team; be open to new challenges and getting your hands on variable tasks as needed by the marketing team.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should go to the website to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaymu NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Vendor Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria