Graduate Career Opportunity at MainOne
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Department: Sales & Marketing
- The Sales Reporting Analyst position is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of data in support of business decisions and initiatives.
- Specifically, the primary responsibility is to provide administrative and sales support with continued focus on efficient reporting and maintaining data integrity of Main One Customer base
Specifically, the responsibilities shall include:
- Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all Sales / account Managers
- Measure sales team / individual performance
- Track and keep records of sales & actual targets and compiling them into reports for Management
- General adhoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, technical sales, Financial planning and Pricing.
- Analyze Lead to Conversion cycles for conversion, lost and effectiveness (lead analytics and management)
- Proactively monitor and track lead progress, opportunity pipeline and activities via CRM tool
- Importing & exporting of data as required
- Tracking of trends and usage of the CRM tool and provide support to the Sales team to enable them utilize Salesforce effectively
- Respond to all inbound enquiries requiring Main One’s service offerings.
- Assist the sales team in qualifying and assigning leads to Account Managers in line with Main One business process
- Develop relationships with leads to ensure a feedback mechanism is in place for direct engagement and follow up.
- Working with IT to facilitate changes / system enhancement and successful execution of project implementation and back end integration
- Ensure data and record integrity when migrating records from various sources.
- Quickly spot trends on lead sources, campaigns, owners, and territories
- B.Sc. in any Business related disciplines
- 1-2 Years Post NYSC experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of the data structure and identifying best way to organize, store and present data according to business needs.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should go to Mainone's career website to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts