Tedikom Wireless Limited – An emerging indigenous software development and mobile telecommunications company is requesting for applications for the following vacant position in her Uyo office
The primary job responsibility for the designer is to support the Marketing Executive by contributing to and developing integrated marketing campaigns.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Must be a graduate with a computer science basis.
- Must be vast in information technology.
- Must be sociable and understand the social media.
- Must have 2-5years experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Punctuality and promptness with tasks and deliverables.
- Advanced graphic skills in Photoshop and Corel Draw.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of adobe products
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Work with management to develop off- and online marketing strategy for the organisation.
- Create designs, produce (with adequate support) and maintain PowerPoint and video presentations, photos, brochures, business cards, company newsletters, and other marketing stationery and tools.
- Prepare and maintain the online marketing strategy and plan for websites and social media.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Developing interactive design
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-30 years
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
- Applicants must be resident in Uyo or be willing to relocate immediately
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The SUBJECT of the email should be the TITLE OF THE POSITION you are applying for. E.g “Graphics Designer”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale