Career at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 9 February, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feed milling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
- Managing breeding and harvesting schedules and monitoring the health of the fish.
- Training the staff who feed fish and clean holding tanks
- Ensure hygiene standard are high, to prevent disease
- Ensuring that the water quality and oxygen levels are right for the fish.
- Ensuring proper records of numbers and size of fish are kept.
- Keeping financial records and planning budgets.
- Arranging for stock to be sold.
- Carrying out research into fish farming.
- Computer Appreciation skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Good record keeping and reporting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good financial acumen
- Must be assertive, focused and confident
- Candidate must possess first degree in Fisheries & other related courses.
- 3 - 5 years in production, management, marketing & business development in fisheries/Animal/Livestock production.
- Candidate must be between 28-35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to "Human Resources & Admin" via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject matter
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Agricultural Roles at Efugo Farms Limited
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)