Job at Capricorn Digital Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 16 February, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Capricorn Digital Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Maintain efficient and effective cash collection channels that is seamless for customers to use
- Establish and monitor cordial relationship with service providers, banks and strategic business partners.
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Must be ICAN Certified.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Accounting
- 8-10 years in a similar position
- Must have worked with a telecommunication company, Payment Terminal Service Provider or Payment Terminal Service Aggregator
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
Compensation is based on practical experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s to: Careers@capricorndigi.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Capricorn Digital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies