Graduate Job at Exolve Technologies Limited
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 5 April, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Exolve Technologies Limited
Exolve Technologies Limited is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's solution to competitors' solution
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Develop product sales strategies and build a Sales/Marketing Team
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels.
- Brings new ideas to the table for the improvement of the solution by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing
- return-on-investment analysis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the solution.
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis,
- Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
- 1+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Work experience a strong plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Exolve Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications
- Sales Vacancies at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Senior Account Executives at SAP Nigeria
- Android and Backend Developer (PHP) at Edves Digital Education
- Key Account Manager at Vertiv Co Nigeria