Jobs at FindeXperts.com.ng
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at FindeXperts
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FindeXperts is a Search Engine of Artisans and Professionals in Nigeria; it helps local businesses rank on Google page 1 when their services are searched online.
- As Sales Agent, your role is to find clients and list their businesses on the website, with a view to ultimately raking the business to appear on Google page 1 when potential customers search for their services online.
- You will work mostly on the field, helping artisans and professionals to register and upgrade their accounts.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum qualification of OND in any course. Experience is not required, but candidate must be interested in customer service, meeting Sales goals; with skills in territory management, prospecting, negotiation, presentation, and client relationships.
- Full training will be provided prior to engagement. At training, accounts will be created for selected Sales Agents from where they are able to list and upgrade accounts from the free to the paid category.
- The remuneration comes in 2 parts of basic salary to cover transportation and feeding allowances, as well as a commission of 20% of every sale made.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advert.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FindeXpertsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Business Day Newspaper
- Fresh Jobs at Cornerstone Media
- Job Openings at The Awareness Media Limited
- Senior Programmes Producer at TVC Communications
- Job Opportunities at the BBC World Service
- Job Vacancies at R-Wells Media & Advertising
- Sales Executives at Daily Trust Newspaper
- Latest Jobs at Terragon Group