Jobs at FindeXperts.com.ng
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at FindeXperts
FindeXperts is a Search Engine of Artisans and Professionals in Nigeria; it helps local businesses rank on Google page 1 when their services are searched online.
- As Sales Agent, your role is to find clients and list their businesses on the website, with a view to ultimately raking the business to appear on Google page 1 when potential customers search for their services online.
- You will work mostly on the field, helping artisans and professionals to register and upgrade their accounts.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum qualification of OND in any course. Experience is not required, but candidate must be interested in customer service, meeting Sales goals; with skills in territory management, prospecting, negotiation, presentation, and client relationships.
- Full training will be provided prior to engagement. At training, accounts will be created for selected Sales Agents from where they are able to list and upgrade accounts from the free to the paid category.
- The remuneration comes in 2 parts of basic salary to cover transportation and feeding allowances, as well as a commission of 20% of every sale made.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FindeXpertsSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Lead/Cofounder at Paruto
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Job Vacancies at a New Radio Station
- Job Opportunities at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Versatile Reporters
- Urgent Entertainment and News Reporters Vacancy at Mighty Media Plus Network Limited (Qed.ng)
- Brand Manager at MediaVision Limited
- Managing Editor at Campus Punch