If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dresser-Rand is among the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide, including the environmental market space within energy infrastructure. Our products are used in oil and gas production, high-pressure field injection and oil recovery, gas liquefaction, gas transmission, refinery processes, natural gas processing, petrochemical production, general industry (including paper, steel, sugar, distributed power), and U.S. Navy applications.
- To handle Inside Sales,spare parts transactions for Sub-Sahara Africa
Maintains consistent interface with
- Comercial Manager
- Branch/ Account Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Project Managers
- Comercial In-house personnel for engineering, shipping, accounting, etc.
- Dresser-Rand clients for general questions, complaints, comments
- Freight forwarders and SC Managers
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
Specialized Knowledge, Expertise, BL/or Abilities required
- CRM On Demand
- GSP Oracle
- Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and writing skills including Public Speaking and Relations
- Deal effectively and pleasantly with people (in person or via phone and written
communication) including clients, sales representative and D-R colleagues
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, with a preference for a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or a related field
- Prior experience in order and backlog management, purchasing implementations and post production support is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office user and good business communication skill
- A personal commitment to excellence and active support and participation in the Total Quality Process. Work effectively with others and contribute to the cohesiveness and cooperating among associates.
- Actively participate in the learning of tasks and in the development of additional skill
- Support company's policies and affirmative action plans in accordance with Company policies
- Follow company procedure for entering & handling all parts quotation and order
- Thoroughly review any documents or clients requirements prior to approval
- Ensure client requests, comments, problems, etc., are routed promptly to the concerned
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare formal bids and proposals, using existing computer on-line system and available tools to prepare and enter quotes on an accurate and timely basis. Liaising and coordinating with Materials Center to establish timely submission of quotations and proposals.
- Review and analyze client's orders, resolve discrepancies with clients, agree on order requirements and processing these orders with the Materials Center in a timely manner. Preparing and sending the appropriate order acknowledgement to clients and ensuring that all requirements as stated on the orders are met.
- On all quotes and orders under the incumbent's controls, s/he will manage and administrate contract terms, letters of credit, shipping and export requirements. S/he will be responsible for review, verification, data entry, coordinating, expediting, and returned materials, and credit and clients complaints.
- Coordinate with Materials Center to establish timely execution of all quotations and orders and to be the middle person responsible for sorting out any underlying issues.
- Participate in client's negotiations pertaining to pricing, non-standard T & Cs and export order coordination including L/C and 3rd party inspections.
- Coordinate with Materials Center, as well as with the freight forwarders to ensure on-time delivery. Attend to client's inquiries on order status; backlog order and shipment follow up. Maintain constant communication with clients and agents on the status of each order and updating them with the current shipping schedule.
- Handle invoicing of client's orders and liaise with related departments on purchases and shipment issues including reconciliation, payment, billing and collection. Assisting accounting in securing appropriate letters of credit prior to shipment. In the event of a delay in shipment, s/he is responsible to notify the client of the delay and secure letter of credit extensions.
- Coordinate and support client's inquiry relative to quality, including packaging, damaged goods, incorrect material, non-conformance etc and log the claims into Quality Turnback.
- Conscientiously strive towards building an honest and sincere relationship with our clients. Provide ongoing client's contact in support of field sales via the phone, fax, email or written communications. To resolve problems and promote goodwill, client's visits and in house meetings may be required.
- Follow up with sales rep and clients for parts opportunities via emails and phone and ensure order is booked within the month. Escalate to Material Centers or Account Manager for client’s concern and ensure this is resolved.
- In addition, s/he will provide back-up coverage for the other Inside Sales Analyst when necessary. Also, s/he will assist the Manager in collating data for preparation of reports, graphs, measurement charts etc.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on ICIMS
Dresser-Rand is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.:
Dresser-Rand Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.