2016 Recruitment at Arbico
Posted on: 2 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors:
Vacancy exists in Arbico Plc. for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- 2-3 years post contract experience.
- Candidate must be based in Ibadan.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'AQS' as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arbico PlcSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at a Leading Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- IT Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Project Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head, Finance and Admin at Annai Limited
- Civil Engineer in a Construction Company - Platinum Careers
- Drivers at Central Realties Limited
- Job Vacancies at DO.II Designs Limited
- Jobs at Denver Building Services Nigeria