Association for Reproductive and family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 31 July, 2012
Deadline: 7 August, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and family Health (ARFH) is
one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing
program, for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria
prevention, care and treatment, and social marketing, etc. ARFH offers
professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment
and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified candidates
for immediate employment for positions on various projects as follow:
State Project Officer, Kebbi (Expanded Social Marketing Project in Nigeria (ESMPIN)
• Responsible for project implementation under the supervision of the project manager.
• Coordinate project activities at State level
• Conduct advocacy activities to ensure project acceptance in the State and project LGAs
• Provide technical assistance to CBOs and CHD agents
• Conduct training and participate in monthly outreach and project review meetings
• Monitoring of project activities in LGAs, including collection and collation of relevant data from the communities
• Coordinate distribution of commodities In CHOs for use at the grass root.
A degree in social sciences, medicine or nursing profession with at least 3 years post National Youth Service experience, which must include at .least 2 years in reproductive health (RH) programming, social marketing, sub granting at NGO(CBO levels as well as collaborative relationship skills with community leaders. An MPH is an added advantage.
Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable.
Program/Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Abuja (Youth Sexual & Reproductive Health Project)
• Support the Program Manager to coordinate efforts of a consortium and create environment for the project team members to function effectively
• Develop and implement project plan that communicates tasks, deadlines, status and track project.
• Ensure availability and allocation of all resources required to meet project requirements and
expectations and ensure that grant funds arc expended in effective and efficient manner
• Collate and review reports from project team and ensure that reports correctly reflect the performance on the field
• Participate effectively the design and implementation of strategic plan and policies at National and State levels
• Mentor motivate and supervise project team members to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
A degree in social sciences, medicine or nursing profession. A Master's degree in Public Health or related field will be an advantage. Also required is a minimum of 5 years experience working on adolescent sexual and reproductive health; (particularly youth programming in the Northern part of Nigeria), strong leadership, institutional capacity strengthening, analytical conceptualization and interpersonal communication skills. High level of proficiency in the use of computer applications and statistical software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS are desirable.
The salary attached to these positions is competitive.
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter,
both in ONLY one MSWord attachment explaining suitability for the job. These
should be sent within one week of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position applied for as the subject
matter of the c-mail. Application that fails to comply with the above
instructions will he disqualified while only short-listed applicants will be
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Jhpiego
- Latest Job Opportunity at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at The United Nations
- Latest Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Fresh Vacancies at Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI)
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Supply Chain Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Openings at UN Women