Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- To increase the company's market share by implementing aggressive customer-acquisition strategies - focused on growth and positive feedback from existing and potential customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product/service demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, product & services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare reports of findings, while making recommendations.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programmes and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help organisation determine its position in the marketplace.
- Conduct market survey on competitors and propose strategies for staying ahead
- Define and develop target segments
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and agree on terms of reference.
- Provide advice on business decisions
- Confer with other departments to identify trends and key group interests and concerns
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Functional Competencies
- Statistical Analysis
- Research and Data Management
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Numeric
- Business and Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- A relevant first degree
- MBA, Professional qualification in a statistical related course is a plus
- Interpersonal Relations
- Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to drive
- Attention to Detail
go to method of application »
- Ensures everyday activities run smoothly;
- Set parameters to judge how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating;
- Reviewing and evaluating business procedures ranging from office expenses to real estate assets.
- Supervise and Manage all Site Facility Officers
- Generate Periodic Facility Reports and execute Operational Guidelines for Estate.
- Oversee contract execution.
- Carryout onsite assessment for new bids
- Manages the overall activities of a cluster of site and supervises Account Managers
- Maintains/monitors customer contacts (owner, tenant, property management), profiling customer needs/expectations and changes in customer priorities.
- Measures/assesses performance and potential of employees and recommends employees for current/future staffing needs
- Jointly monitors/evaluates budgets and plans/coordinates future budget/special funding requests
- Remains knowledgeable in new product/service deliver and communicates same to Account Managers for use/implementation on site
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to manage: Operations
- Ability to implement planned budgets of the company
- Follow budgeted
- Manage service level standards and agreement
- To meet and implement the planned strategic policies of the company
- B.sc in Facility /Estate Management
- 5- 7 Years work experience in Estate Facility Management
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and Strong Commercial Acumen
- Written and Oral Communication
- People Management Skills
Key Skills and Abilities
- Skills in Managing Real Estate development feasibility studies and analyses
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Business acumen and understanding of the real estate sales cycle
- PC Literacy including the ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work effectively with all levels of personnel and client.
- Management reports
- Board reports
- Due date for reporting met
- Business Support
- Ad hoc
- Weekly report
Method of Application
To apply, visit Resource Intermediaries' Career Page