If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ITIEBI CONCEPT COMPANY LIMITED is a multi-disciplinary organization with the aim of providing global solutions in the Petroleum industries, Oil and Gas, Marine Services, Government and Public Institutions.
We pool the expertise of experienced engineers and technicians to provide efficient services.
The company since its inception in 2007 has successfully executed various projects for some operating companies in the petroleum industry, Marine Services, Government and Public institutions.
Our strong determination is to give a new definition to the Content Plan, economy growth and expansion worldwide. This has not only helped in putting us at the forefront of our contemporaries, but has also provided reasons for us to enhance our resource base in order to compete positively with multinationals.
We operate on the core values of excellence, integrity, team spirit and corporate Social Responsibility. The company deliberately seeks to recruit or partner with the best and brightest local and international talents and relevant organization available, in order to build sustainable and scalable world class Oil and Gas servicing organization.
The Business Development Officer is accountable for revenue growth, customer acquisition and customer relationship management within the company. Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing opportunities of services to Client in the oil and gas Sector.
The Business Development Officer shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with IOC's.
- Negotiates /Follow up Requisitions as well as the contractual terms and finalizes details of the contract.
- Facilitates the flow of operational information to ensure effective execution of contracts.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and research to clients.
- Provide timely support to customers through proactive management of postfixture activities
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities.
- Proactively manage relationships with existing clients and develops relationships with new clients.
- Assist with evaluating new opportunities for additional revenue from new and existing clients by analyzing requirements, potential for revenue growth and evaluating options whilst maintaining company priorities.
- Ability to Work independently to ensure services are delivered to clients to a high standard.
- Achieving a high level of customer satisfaction in all dealings with Procurement Department and Clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Carry out market research as required and provide ongoing support to clients.
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains excellent relationships with all stakeholders of the business.
- Update job knowledge by taking advantage of educational opportunities; professional development activities and maintaining a sound professional network.
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for delivery of new requirements to clients; and always exploring opportunities to add value to our client’s customer experience.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience within the Oil and Gas or Offshore Marine sector.
- In depth knowledge of Client Relationship in the oil and Gas Sector.
- Detailed working knowledge of standard forms of contract used for Production and Operation Request.
- Knowledge of Offshore vessel types and their mode of operations is an added advantage.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets and acquiring new business
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Sound commercial aptitude with a result oriented approach to work
- Must be well organized and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Must be selfmotivated and able to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Must be task oriented with ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to use computer hardware and software including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in the use of internet for research.
- B.Eng/B.Tech/HND in any engineering field from a reputable institution
- Computer proficiency ( Ms Word & Ms Excel). Knowledge of SAP and ERP will be an added advantage
- Must be residing in Lagos.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Itiebi Concept Career Page