Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
To support its aggressive growth goals, our client, a Top Tier Educational Institution is seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, and resourceful Marketing & Communications Manager to lead the refinement of the organization’s brand strategy, as well as manage all related marketing activities.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this hire will oversee the development and implementation of a multi-year, national plan that is focused on promoting the Institution to donors, students, media outlets, and other target audiences. Specifically, this hire will be responsible for the production of marketing collateral (print, email, and web-based), social media outreach, website and blog maintenance, public and media relations, and national events, including the School's Annual fundraiser.
This is an amazing opportunity for a savvy and motivated communications professional to play a critical role in the continued growth of a nationally recognized and highly successful School.
- Initiate, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plan for the school.
- Develop strategies to manage the school’s image.
- Develop strategies to manage relationships with alumni and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of corporate, school supporters, alumni etc.
- Maintain on-going communication and information support with alumni, parents and the media.
- Providing information and up-to-date web content about the school for publication on the website and directories
- Liaising with the CEO and HOSs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc) for the Schools.
- Develop in-house skills for marketing
- Develop a termly marketing action plan for the Schools to support pupils recruitment and retention.
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases in line with the school's policy.
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of management where necessary in line with the school’s policy.
- Serve as the school’s primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the schools’ image and visibility.
- Oversee the management of the marketing and communications budget to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fundraising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University [preferred].
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of marketing principles and procedures, planning and implementing marketing programs.
- Previous experience in managing projects within schedule and budget and in effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with a large, diverse, and multifaceted organization.
- Experience in writing and editing marketing communications such as news releases, advertising copy, social media posts, and other promotional material content, as well as documents such as project proposals, event plans, customer feedback reports, etc.
go to method of application »
We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
- Travel as needed up to an estimated 5%.
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
go to method of application »
Akindelano Legal Practitioners (ALP), a corporate law firm, has a unique and exciting opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Research Analyst.
Under the supervision of the Partners and as a member of the wider Research Department, the incumbent will work closely with the Marketing Department and senior management to conduct research and analysis of companies, industries, markets, and competitors and deliver meaningful insights in concise and compelling ways.
- Analyze prospective and current clients, and forecast potential legal developments and business opportunities to determine if the firm’s capabilities match well with potential legal needs
- Research, analyze, synthesize, and distill complex facts and data into meaningful and actionable intelligence, and create comprehensive, analytical reports of research findings for various business development and marketing purposes
- Synthesize research findings to create company profiles, industry overviews and biographical summaries for client meetings, pitches, RFPs, etc.
- Create alerts and newsletters to monitor business development opportunities
- Writing Articles in Journals.
- Researching available training programs, workshops, seminars and conferences and creating an ALP yearly training and marketing calendar.
- Providing an agenda for managing the ALP Seminar.
- Assisting in raising sponsorship for the ALP Seminar.
- Assisting in establishing the ALP Business Review by establishing contact with potential contributors.
- Creating Legal Products and services to meet the needs of corporate organisations.
- Identifying key executives in corporate organisations and establishing an environment where new relationships can be developed.
- Creating a Resource bank on our website to attract corporate organisations.
- Creating a Talk- shop for our Target executives.
- Gleaning information and storing it in a Databank which is accessible to Partners and Senior Executives.
- Monitor clients, industries, competitor law firms, and global economic, political and regulatory events using subscription databases, newsfeeds, Websites, journals, etc.
- Must be well-informed of corporate Titles, Functionalities and processes
- Must be a good speaker
- Reading extensively, assimilating and distilling information into reader-friendly notes
- Writing Articles for publications
- Must be organised
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- Must have 3 years- experience with a Bank or a corporate establishment as a Research Company working in Research Marketing and Communications.
- Competent on Word Excel Power-Point other programs involving integrated Data and Archiving.
- Experience of using Social Media for disseminating information
- Experience Running a Website and/or a blog
- Competent Data analyst
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Bradfield's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.