Vacancy in an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Company via Almega Consulting
Posted on: 2 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Almega Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Almega Consulting, we are committed to sound professional support and partnership with our clients to give them the competitive edge required to stand shoulders high in a harsh, unpredictable and fiercely competitive business environment.
Our client is an indigenous pharmaceutical company and a major player in the industry with foot prints in marketing own imported brands which are market leaders and local manufacturing. The sales and distribution operations are spread all through the country. As a result of a minor reorganisation, the company urgently requires the services of a thorough bred
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Chairman and have overall responsibility for:
- Attracting and retaining highly competent staff comparable with the best in the industry to ensure that the company attains the cutting edge to achieve the objective of being among the best in the industry.
- Creating a good work environment where the staff made up young and restive professionals are motivated to give their best performance and are adequately rewarded for their contributions.
- Driving and managing change.
- Implement an effective performance management system to sustain superior performance all through the company.
- Implement effective HR strategy, cost effective and competitive compensation system to ensure the company attracts and retains the best human capital in the industry.
- Manage the HR function as a shared service in the organization in order to reduce cost and enhance operational efficiency
- A good Bachelors' degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Psychology and any of the Social Sciences.
- Membership of the Institute of Personnel Management is a requirement.
- A minimum of seven years cognate experience in a well - structured marketing oriented organization.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and any HR management software.
- Counselling skills and ability to influence colleagues and superiors
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should send in their applications and CVs online to: email@example.com Only candidates who meet our stringent screening will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Almega Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited