Career at Yes Africa Global Resources
Posted on: 1 February, 2016
Deadline: 28 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Yes Africa Global Resources
Yes Africa Global Resources is an exclusive service offered in Africa by TDJ Consulting in partnership with InterEdu Solutions (IES), USA. InterEdu Solutions was born in the U.S.A. a few years ago and aims at promoting international education and partnership.
Our advisors and consultants have an extensive knowledge of both international and local education matters. Most have attended schools and or lived outside of Africa. Some are former student advisors with the U.S. Department of States Bureau of Education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To liaise with the various stakeholders to know their needs and requirements with respect to spares / consumables and expedites the procurement process for such
- To Execute and oversee the provision of general support services, including human resource administration, dispatch, cleaning, catering and water supply services.
- To Plan and forecast the spares / consumables requirements and monitors the levels of variance to ensure they are minimized
- To evaluate suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirements and prepares the appropriate management reports.
- To Prepare and maintain accurate records of company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
- To handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follows up promptly for reconnection / repairs.
- To Understand expediting role in verifying packaged equipment vendor (internal) procurement processes and status.
- To be able to produce deliverables that provide comprehensive status updates of procurement packages throughout procurement cycle.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree / HND in Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional qualification would be an advantage e.g. Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Extensive procurement planning and management experience (3-5 years)
- Experience establishing procurement plans and driving procurement to enable fabrication and construction-specifically pre-fabrication/modularization.
- Understanding of critical role procurement (vendor data) plays during 3D model development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Yes Africa Global ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited