Job Vacancy at Winnys Meal Limited
Posted on: 1 February, 2016
Deadline: 6 February, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
Winnys Meal Limited - A reputable fast food company situated in Lagos and Abuja with fast track record to control market share, currently seek qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Accountant (With Audit and Tax Experience)
Job description, including their routine daily duties:
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepares Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and cash flow statement
- Checking and verification of GRB and payment schedule
- Counting and Verification of materials transferred to other branches
- Verification and checking of goods from W/house
- Verification of items transferred to mini store
- Monitor and enforce compliance with management policies and procedures
- Reconciles all revenues collected on a daily basis
- Prepares financial statement such as Income statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement and other reports as may be required by the management
- Research and prepare work papers for various books for tax differences
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provisions
- Keep abreast of current development in the area of tax
- Complies with federal, state and local government requirement by studying exiting and new legislation, enforce adherence to requirements and advising management on the needed action
- Inventory records and control
- Petty cash book.
- Minimum of 2 years practicing experience in a hospitality Industry especially in a standard Fast food company.
- Minimum of HND qualification in Accounting.
- Can handle multiple tasks and achieve deadline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly quote the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail.
- Only candidates that reside within Badagry, Agbara, Okoko and Amuwo Odofin can apply or and its environs are eligible to apply while Candidates with option to relocate can as well apply.
- That ONLY candidate that meets the above requirements can apply while shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on Saturday the 5th February, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Junior Internal Auditor at a Bakery - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Openings at Drinks.ng
- Jobs at a Confectionery Company - Leadhire Limited
- Camp Boss At NewRest Group