- Management of the Key Accounts,
- Maintaining a long term relationship and
- Maximizing sales
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service and satisfaction
- New business development
- Generating sales for a portfolio of accounts and reaching the company's sales target.
- Leading the Key Account Team members from different functions such as;
b) Finance (Invoicing and collection)
c) Technical (issues, technical support, training)
d) Supply Chain (new designs, transport, lead times, quality, stock management) to ensure professional services to Key customers
- Identifying new sales opportunities with existing accounts.
- Identifying and capturing potential new customers to develop new business opportunities.
- In cooperation with Marketing, long and short term strategy development and implementation as per market, territory, product group, producer, consumer conditions.
- Close follow up AR situation of the account to avoid overdue.
- Forecasting monthly deliveries based on customer’s production plans, and communication with SC for better allocation of the resources.
- Managing and solving snags with customers.
- Leading the CS Initiative and ensuring TDL completion.
- Supporting MD with daily activities.