Graduate Trainee Engineers at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 31 July, 2012
Deadline: 2 August, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
Are you a graduate of engineering with a zeal for learning, technical sales and achievement of rapid results? Our Organization is looking for young bright, dynamic engineers to join our SALES TRAINING PROGRAM.
- A degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Petroleum, Materials/Metallurgical) with a minimum of a second class degree from a recognized university in Nigeria or abroad.
- GMAT score of 550 or above taken within the past two years will be an added advantage.
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service by 1st July, 2012
- Previous sales experience will be an added advantage
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old at their last birthday
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to forward their curriculum vitae with TSE1-LAGOS or TSE1-PHC (preferred interview location) as the subject.
The CV file should be saved as an Excel file (2 rows) with the name SURNAME.FIRSTNAME.xls (eg. Ahmed.Musa.xls). The curriculum vitae should be sent in the excel format (14 column headings) as indicated below to firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Fed Univ of
| 2/1 or
|| May 2012
Shortlisted candidates only will be invited for interview. Deadline for receipt of excel file - 2nd August, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH