Currently supporting an International Oil Service Provider who are seeking to identify a talented and driven Commercial Manager who can support their company growth.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be reporting directly to the COO and CEO of the organisation and will play a crucial role in ensuring commercial opportunities are fully maximised, negotiations are undertaken from a win-win perspective, all whilst ensure compliance is at the forefront of all activities.
- Formulate, develop and update department policies and procedures
- Provide commercial support to PMO throughout contract cycle
- Lead contract planning and negotiation
- Ensure compliance with statutory and legal obligations
- Design and review pricing models
- Ensure accurate billing as per PO
- Regular client liaison
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting
- Over 10 years of experience spent Internationally, in the Oil and Gas Industry with reputable Service Companies in a commercial-related role
- Experience in West Africa is desirable, however not compulsory
- Bidding/Tendering and Contract Administration skills and experience
- Excellent data interpretation and quantitative skills
This is a permanent role, offered on a single basis in Lagos, Nigeria which offers excellent compensation and benefits including a holiday entitlement of: 8.5 weeks
Please get in touch for more information about this specific opportunity and similar roles in the industry.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, go the Edwin Drake's website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.