Vacancy at Background Check International
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: 5 February, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Background Check International, (BCI)
Background Check International is the Leading player in the background check industry in Nigeria and the 1st Africa member of (napbs) National Association of Professional Background Screeners, USA.
We are recruiting Nannies (Preferably Females).
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times
- Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children
- Dress the children
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime
- Bathe the children
- Change diapers
- Potty train the children
- Perform housework related to child care, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles
- Teach the children good social manners
- Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
- Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children
- Discipline the children, when necessary
- Administer medicine to the children
- Young graduate females who have experience can also apply as they will be trained.
- Must have experience in caring for young children ages 0 - 5.
- Must be an honest, trustworthy, reliable person
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Application stating the role applied for as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Background Check International, (BCI)Similar Jobs
- Lounge Manager at Bukka Hospitality Limited (Bukka Hut)
- Jobs at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Job Vacancies at Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC)
- Confectionery Roles at Spronks Boission Palais
- Fresh Jobs at Hotel Ibis Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at The Place
- Assistant Chief Steward at Marriott International
- Director of Finance at Marriott International