Our Client is one of the most diversified Insurance Companies in the country. Due to continuous growth and expansion, the services of a Front Office /Customer Service Executive have become vacant.
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reports and document issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- The Idle candidate should have superior organizational skills, be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
- HND/ Bsc
- Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
- Candidate is expected to have thorough knowledge of the company and an understanding of its products to answer enquires correctly.
- Candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other office employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
- Must have a minimum of two years experience as a customer service/front desk/ client officer post NYSC.
Salary: N65, 000 (Net)/ m
Other benefit: HMO, STAFF BUS, PENSION
Method of Application
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE FORWARD PASSPORT PICS AND CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘CLIENT SERVICE’ as subject of mail before 5th February 2016. Applications not correctly addressed and sent without passport pictures will not be processed.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale