Current Job at Global Profilers Nigeria
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Achieve financial sales performances which at least meet periodic and annual sales targets whilst maximising profit gained from each transaction and maintaining the potential for repeat business.
- Ensure that all opportunities for the company to transact business in any product area are communicated to the correct line Manager.
- Seek to constantly improve knowledge of vehicles, finance products, warranties and accessories, as well as gain an understanding of consumer protection legislation as it affects new car retail sales.
- Ensure that all contact (written, oral and personal presentation) with customers is conducted in such a manner as to enhance the company’s reputation.
- In the case of a customer making a complaint, ensure it is dealt with quickly and that the procedure is adhered to.
Ensure that documentation procedures are performed as laid down by the company and liaise closely with other departments in this respect.
Ensure that all FSA requirements are achieved and followed.
Have a thorough knowledge of company guidelines, procedures and company policies to ensure that they are adhered to by yourself, other employees, suppliers and customers at all times to reduce any risk to the company business.
Promote all services of the company to customers when the opportunity arises.
Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to.
Promote a positive attitude to create a cohesive team which will take the business forward.
All other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Sales Manager from time to time.
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant first degree.
- Not more than 33 years of age
- Minimum of 0-2 years experience.
- Be able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Have excellent administration skills.
- Have an understanding of database management.
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
Be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
Have resilience and a drive to succeed
Honest with high levels of integrity
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profiler's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Workforce Group
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)