Job Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coca-Cola
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
- Lead the development & execution of marketing strategies & plans for the brand to maximize long-term volume & profit flow and increase the long-term value of the brand.
- Responsible for Brand P&L, accountable for delivering UC, GP, DME and Brand Contribution goals, managing the set up and day-to-day execution of brand plans, recommending and implementing corrective/adjustment actions up/downside to optimize effectiveness and ensure achievement of targets.
- Nurture an effective working relationship with Franchise/ SBU supporting service units and the Bottler(s) and lead proper field execution of marketing strategies.
- Lead, motivate and develop capabilities of the Brand Team.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
- Strategic Thinking/Planning (30%) - Develop a 3-year portfolio strategy for the brand Ensure maintenance of brand equity in all initiatives.
- Develop and communicate the Annual Brand Plan in line with the ABP Process
- Communicate and drive Strategy across the Franchise
- Challenge all aspects of the marketing mix in terms of understanding and awareness of consumer & customer trends and their impact on brand strategy and plans
- Manage brand as a business in terms of drivers, opportunities and return
- Use financial insight to make principle based strategic decisions which benefit the Franchise
- Align strategy (with all key stakeholders, including bottlers) across the Franchise to ensure value for the system; Guardian of the integrity of the brand/trademark; develop and maintain competitor intelligence; .
- Deliver results (30%) - Develop and manage brand team (where applicable) to support strategic direction
- Establish and drive brand volume, share, and profit objectives
- Anticipate situations and develop approaches that maximize the business opportunities; Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing assets) within a consistent overall brand plan, including Franchise and SBU Specialist Support teams
- Define marketing DME requirements and proper allocation across the Marketing mix elements; Ensure all brand strategies and plans are consistent with SBU deliverables and business objectives
- Actively observe and ensure adherence to quality standards across all brand initiatives across the Franchise
- Ensure advertising executions meet agreed success criteria across Franchise/SBU
- Provide support to countries/territories/clusters (where applicable) in planning & implementation
- Apply all agreed KO Marketing Process and Procedures; tactical plans are developed and monitored for delivery against strategy; marketing plans implemented, monitored and evaluated in line with Brand Plan
- Tracks and analyses brand performance and initiatives.
- System Alignment (30%) - Build Bottler commitment to the annual marketing plan covering consumer and operational marketing objectives; Develop with the Bottler, through marketing operations teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities
- Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities
- Monitor plan execution in consistency with TCCC standards
- Ensure seamless consumer marketing information flow within the system (from/to Bottler and within TCCC departments).
- Talent development (10%) - Conduct audit on marketing personnel against agreed role descriptions and competencies
- Build skills within the brand team in all areas of the Marketing Mix driven off an RGM planning mindset & integrated BPPC execution.
- Franchise Leadership BU Marketing and Specialist teams, Bottler senior managers and cross functional teams, supplier/agency management and account management, Channel marketing
- Nature and Purpose of the Interaction:
- Develop and align brand marketing and business strategies and plans to deliver sustainable system profit growth.
- Marketing Operations Teams.
- Develop Brand Plan
- Maintain Brand Essentials
- Develop and Implement Promotional Activities
- Activate Brand Mix
- Manage Brand Communication Strategy
- Secure Bottler Integration
- Manage Commercialization Process
- Performance Analysis and Management
- Refer to Competency Directory and Provide between 3 - 7 of the highest priority competencies
- Building Value Based Relationships
- Leveraging And Respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Strategic Decision Making
- Manage Project Management Process
- Manage Budgets
- Determine Financial Impact
- 7 years brand marketing experience in a FMCG environment.
- Has worked most of his/her career in a collaborative working situation, in which different viewpoints from a range of stakeholders needed to be taken into account to arrive at a productive solution.
- Business issues (full spectrum) - brand level across markets in geography
- Significant travel may be required.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CocaCola Career Page on PeopleClick
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coca-ColaSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group