Job Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. The Group delivers sustainable solutions for increased customer productivity, through innovative products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ensure compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements.
- Maintain integrity of accounting system ensuring it remains effective and operational at all times.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times
- Finance & Administration
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Analyze business performance / result, providing feedback to Executive Management
- Track and monitor revenue for accuracy, verifying it against operational reports
- Ensure that revenue is allocated correctly, taking corrective action where inconsistencies arise.
- Ensure monthly accruals are adjusted to meet demands of the business.
- In conjunction with relevant personnel track, monitor and manage insurance claims
- On a monthly basis monitor and track debtors to ensure they are consistent with contract conditions.
- Ensure that debtors is monitored and collections are consistent with set company time frames and provide receivable report for executive management
- Review on a continuous basis credit control processes for adequacy
- Ensure financial statement compliances with IFRS guidelines.
- Financial support and analysis to all parts of the business, provide timely and accurate decision to support all departments
- Review and recommendation of pricing policies
- Budgeting & Budgetary Control
- Co-ordinate and prepare annual budgets, including operating and capital expenditure budgets
- Provide assistance / direction to managers with regards to the preparation of budget
- A University degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in an international environment.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Basic IT Skill , Hands on ERP
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Adexen Career Website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Project Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Jobs at a CA Global
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno - Human Resources Specialist Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at BP Business Solutions