Jobs at Wider Perspectives Limited
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Wider Perspectives
Wider Perspectives Limited is a Management Consulting firm incorporated in Nigeria on March 5, 1984. We offer quality professional services to public and private organizations to enhance their effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Post graduate qualification will be added advantage
- Must possess Strong leadership and marketing skills
- Team Spirit
- Oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification work experience.
- Must have strong experience in marketing, proposal development, feasibility studies and business plan development.
- Must be resident in Aba and very familiar with Abia and other Eastern States
- Working knowledge of management consulting principles
go to method of application »
- OND in Secretariat Administration, Business Administration or relevant fields
- Must have at least one year work experience
- Have good customer relation skill
- Oral and written communication skill
- Must be resident in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and detailed CV quoting the position as subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wider PerspectivesSimilar Jobs
- Security Support Officers at a Leading Bank - Rovedana Consulting
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group