Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Akindelano Legal Practitioners (ALP) is looking for an intelligent presentable and organised research analyst and communications executive.
- Writing Articles in Journals.
- Researching available training programs, workshops, seminars and conferences and creating an ALP yearly training and marketing calendar.
- Providing an agenda for managing the ALP Seminar.
- Assisting in raising sponsorship for the ALP Seminar.
- Assisting in establishing the ALP Business Review by establishing contact with potential contributors.
- Researching corporate organisations in a bid to understand Functions of key officers vis-à-vis external service from law firms.
- Creating Legal Products and services to meet the needs of corporate organisations.
- Identifying key executives in corporate organisations and establishing an environment where new relationships can be developed.
- Creating a Resource bank on our website to attract corporate organisations.
- Creating a Talk- shop for our Target executives.
- Gleaning information and storing it in a Databank which is accessible to Partners and Senior Executives.
- Identifying Newspapers Magazines and Books and subscriptions required for research.
- Must be well-informed of corporate Titles, Functionalities and processes
- Must be a good speaker
- Reading extensively, assimilating and distilling information into reader-friendly notes
- Writing Articles for publications
- Must be organised
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- Must have 3 years- experience with a Bank or a corporate establishment as a Research Company working in Research Marketing and Communications.
- Competent on Word Excel Power-Point other programs involving integrated Data and Archiving.
- Experience of using Social Media for disseminating information
- Experience Running a Website and/or a blog
- Competent Data analyst
go to method of application »
We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
- Travel as needed up to an estimated 5%.
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Bradfield's Career Website