Job Opportunities at CWAY Group
Posted on: 28 January, 2016
Deadline: 11 February, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia. After many years’ development, the brand "CWAY" has become a resounding household name.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Work with internal Departments for providing legal advices, ensure that their current or proposed activities, policies, business practices and transactions comply with all relevant laws and regulations and assistant in negotiations when necessary;
- Review and draft various contracts, letters, legal documents;
- Represent the organization in legal proceedings or asset in dispute resolution with lawyer in before courts, government agencies, or other authorities so that the organization’s interests are protected;
- Monitor development of key legislation and provide alert to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Masters Degree in law will be an added advantage;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Laws, understanding of the legal system;
- Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications.
go to method of application »
- Support/pressurize the distributors in achieving their monthly sales targets on their assigned area.
- Give training and offer guidance to distributors in enhancing their business.
- Enhance communication flow within the company distributors and transporters. Build and share relevant record/reports among all parties (Sales department; distributors and transporters).
- Prepare and submit daily activity reports of distributors and transporters.
- Mediate and resolve relationship problems between distributors and transporters.
- Find/resolve/report distributors and transporters activity/challenges that can bring setback to progress in sales.
- Guide distributors/transporters in line with company's sales policies and give appropriate penalties for breach of company's policy,
- Carry out surveys and determine market coverage; customers’ impression; customers opinions; competitor's activities and consumers needs (useful for the development/review of new/existing product).
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly and monthly reports on time.
- Graduate of any reputable University (Basic requirement);
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with a reputable FMCG company.
- Must have prior axperience in managing distributors.
Special Skills & Ability:
- Proficient In the use of Microsoft office.
- Good communication ability.
- Principled with integrity.
- Exhibit ability to give requirements to subjects and appropriate penalty when needed.
- Good market knowledge,
- Sensitivity to market needs which requires attention.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their detailed resumes and application letters to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Job Opportunities at CWAY Group
- Finance & Admin Officer at The Dangote Group
- Driver at KUI Care
- Administrative Officer at International Distillers Limited
- Female Secretary at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Commercial Lawyer at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited