IBFCAlliance Limited is a standalone training and business consulting firm with no affiliation with any other Nigerian company providing similar services.
IBFCAlliance Limited provides learning and development support (training and training consulting) services, strategy and performance improvement consulting, corporate governance consulting, financial/investment consulting, human resource consulting and other business consulting services to its customers in various sectors of the economy.
IBFCAlliance is currently recruiting to fill the position of a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO) for one of its client; a leading, medium-sized, high tech manufacturing business.
- Oversee & supervise the financial & management accounting functions
- Monitoring Institutional performance
- Advising on and ensuring financial policies are enforced
- Track and Communicate Shareholder Value
- Constantly review the economic and business landscape of the company
- Financial planning including Treasury Management and Capital allocation/planning for growth initiatives
- Human Resources management for the Finance Department personnel
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Monitor cashflow position as well as cash forecasts
- Ensure optimum financing structure (debt and equity)
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- University degree graduate or its equivalent
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA or ACMA
- MBA or MSc Finance will be an added advantage
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of quality post qualification experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of seven (7) years in the Finance/Accounting role and at least four (4) years of which must be in top management and financial planning roles
- Oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and negotiating skills
- Organisational awareness
- Entrepreneurial spirit i.e. business and financial acumen
- Good understanding of accounting systems
- Strategic perspective
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning software will be an advantage
- Mature, Outgoing, Self motivated, Articulate and Confident
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.