The Nigerian Union of Pensioners, Electricity Sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Age limit of 55 years max (affidavit of less than 6 months unacceptable)
- Possession of university degree or equivalent (Law, Social Science and Labour related degrees, an advantage).
- 10 years of related experience
- Past and verifiable experience in labour struggles (in the power sector an advantage)
- Certificate of good health from a Federal Government teaching Hospital.
- Submission of workable programme of activities to relaunch NUP Elect Sector.
- Letter of surety by a reputable person in society willing to indemnity the applicant from liability.
- Evidence of good writing and speech skills (to be tested extensively)
Conditions and service are attractive.
go to method of application »
- The PA will ensure the provision of personalized, secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized manner.
- Ha/She will ensure that the sector president has an excellent administrative support that will enable him to focus on the policy and management issues of the sector.
- He/she must be an excellent and proactive organizer endowed with multitasking capability and versatility to work in a dynamic environment
- BA/B.Sc/LLB/HND in Social Science, Law & Administration
- He/she must have an adequate knowledge of office management system and procedures
- He/she must possess an outstanding Organizational and time management skills
- 5 years of related experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and CV's to:
The Office of the Sector President,
Nigeria Union of Pensioners, Electricity Sector,
Former Nepa Computer Center Near Power Station,
Ijora - olopa,
Note: Only short listed applicant shall be invited for written test/oral interview please note that application for this position does not guarantee employment and NUPES is hereby indemnify of any liability arising there from. Also, note that NUPES reserve the sole right to hire any of the applicants.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale