Job Vacancy at Total Health Trust Limited
Posted on: 27 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Total Health Trust Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
- To conduct hospital visit, inspection, accreditation, re-accreditation, education, claims audit, fraud detection, clinical audit, investigation of member’s related queries, resolve issues of short-payments as the need arise
- Implement provider management strategies for organizational growth, competitiveness and leadership
- To reconcile provider account received from the geographical regions assigned as well as any other delegated by the team lead.
- Organize and carry-out product, policies and processes training in-house for group of providers in assigned geographical areas.
- To negotiate with doctors and other health care providers about health care for clients
- Liaison with NHIS
- Represent organization in the health care events
- Update providers register under schemes and share updates with concerned departments
- Provide detailed provider management report
- Ensure that all critical areas that require improvement that contribute to the success of the strategy are identified and communicated to the team lead.
- Ensure prompt registration and processing of providers’ contracts on Medware.
- Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife and possess B.Sc. Nursing
- Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 5 years post-nursing qualification experience including 3 years in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Candidate must have Clinical experience
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Total Health Trust Limited Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Health Trust LtdSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG