NEXTZON Business Services Limited - Our mission at NEXTZON is to help entrepreneurs build and transform businesses for phenomenal success. Our intent is to leverage Africa's emerging markets, rising growth, value creation opportunities, latent entrepreneurial talent and overall innovative drive for the creation of wealth for all our stake holders as well as add value to the Nigerian economy through the creation of jobs. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
Anticipated opportunities in the market place require that we add suitable persons to fill the underlisted position of:
Who at this job level; will be required to provide coordination and technical support to teams.
- 6-8 years professional experience and at least 5 years relevant hands-on experience in consulting.
- Proven ability to create simple financial models and business cases; understanding of financial statements and financial structures; ability to support day to day management of project origination and execution; guide research and analysis efforts; management of existing clients, building and maintaining relationships with new clients.
- SME in Project Schedule Development and PMO Governance, with experience in advanced scheduling concepts and experience utilizing MS Project beyond basic functions.
- Strong data reporting and analytical skills.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience leading business process mapping and improvement initiatives.
- Education and certification qualifications to the responsibilities of the role, with PMP, CAPM certification a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering and collating research data in intelligent form/ format
- Researching external sources and other relevant databases to support company work
- Data analysis & preparation of presentation material for project / pitches
- Coordinating and implementing projects from end to end
- Ability to operate at a strategic level
- Experience in the SME space would be necessary and a definite advantage
- Supervisory qualities and a good team player
- A first degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc will be an added advantage
- Other relevant additional qualifications ( if required)
- Candidates should be highly computer literate,
Method of Application
Although effort is to place candidate on client engagements near candidate’s place of residence, however selected candidate must be willing and able to travel extensively depending on business requirements within Nigeria, Africa and other parts of the world as our work inevitably requires our presence.
If you meet the above requirements, find the above position interesting and would want to be a part of our exciting establishment, please send in your resume - quoting the reference number of the position of interest NEX-CONSULTANT-003 .
Include your contact address (Not P.O. Box please) as well as your functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) not later than 1 WEEK after this publication via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.