Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies worldwide. Our client in the telco sector is currently in need of a Business Development Executive (Telco).
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for generating leads and supporting new business revenue. Working as part of a dedicated sales team, the BDE will have his/her own prospect portfolio focused on specific business sectors. He/she will be responsible for developing a sales contact plan, building strategic proposals, and pitching from large to small and medium sized clients.
· Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
· Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
· Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
· Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
· Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
· Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products and services
· Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
· Apply companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
· Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
· Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and Carrying our market research and competitors analysis
· Undertake general administrative duties in Business Development Unit
· Handling of clients inquiries, and working extensively with database
· Updating all clients and projects information from lead to contract stages
· Form Database and follow up with regards to clients, projects, targets and competitors
· Minimum of HND & B.Sc in Business or Marketing related discipline
· Must possess at least 3 years sales experience in Telecoms Support Operation, Broadband, I.T Enterprise Solution and Managed Services.
· Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
· Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Good presentation and excellent selling skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Tenacious & creative sales approach
· Driven and motivated by results
· Passionate about performance marketing
· Strong presenter and negotiator
· Excellent written skills
· Organised with good attention to detail
· A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
· Able to work as part of wide and varied team
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com