If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Canditate should preferably live within Lekki axis
go to method of application »
- Cleaning the offices and office premises, going on errands, assisting with office assignment.
- S.S.C.E, Young and vibrant, female, resides in Egbeda, Abesan, Akowonjo, Dopemu.
Method of Application
Interested applicants for Business Development Officers can send CV to email@example.com For more info pls Call DAMILOLA ON 08168334053
Interested person for Cleaners should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org