Jobs at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 27 January, 2016
Deadline: 5 February, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Creative Associates International, is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The objective of this to ensure that the offices and its surrounding are kept clean all the time.
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the office.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the office are maintained to high standard of cleanliness.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Maintaining and developing the gardens of the office.
- In charge of grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control and leaf taking. Planting new trees flowers and various plants.
- Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
- Seeding plants and watering them at the correct times.
- Cleaning rubbish and litter away ‘from the garden and grounds.
- Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate and at least 2 years working experience in the same field.
go to method of application »
- The Driver is to provides transport support services to all technical program areas.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and verifies the accuracy of each memos and submits them to the Finance for payment.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document or PDF to: email@example.com
- There is no relocation allowance available for this position.
- If you wish to be considered for a post, please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- If the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- TA - Child Protection Officer at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists at Cuso International
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Opportunities at FHI 360
- Graduate WASH Technical Assistant at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Logistics Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)