Jobs at Global Outsourcing Limited
Posted on: 25 July, 2012
Deadline: 7 August, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Global Outsourcing Limited
The Trainers will be responsible for training MSMEs owners, operators and managers that seek to improve their management skills as well as acquire tools they can use to work on a day-to-day basis. The trainers will also assist in developing courses and training materials or manuals.
Bachelors degree, minimum 5 years adult training and coaching experience. MBA from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Business Management Expertise: The SME Trainer must have specialized knowledge in the SME segment. Prior management consulting experience is required. Experience running own business will be an added advantage.
• Organization and Multi-tasking: The SME Trainer must be able to manage multiple small projects at once, with the ability to meet deadlines and stay on task.
• Program Development & Implementation: Experience developing programs to meet specifications and objectives is essential. Project consultant knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Adult Learning and Instruction: Experience teaching and engaging with adults in the classroom setting is essential. Willingness to work with entrepreneurs with less education is essential.
• Classroom Presence: A large portion of the SME Trainer's work will be done in front of a classroom. Comfort speaking, presenting and facilitating a large audience is critical.
Knowledge and application of classroom management technique is also important.
• Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to adapt to change:
It is important for trainers to possess the capacity to help clients diagnose what exactly the needs and challenges are as some might not know. The objectives of learning programs can be expected to change over the course of development. The SME Trainer needs to be able to adapt to those changes and deal comfortably with periods of flux.
• Written and Verbal Communication.
• Presentation Skills.
• Professionalism and Confidentiality.
• Learning Effectiveness Measurement.
• Software engineers with experience in mobile apps development
• Commercial Manager
• Accountant/Financial Controller
• Administrator/HR Manager Experienced Technician Experienced & Matured Drivers
• Engineering Manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your application & detailed resume to: email@example.com within 2 weeks of this News Paper publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicant can also apply online: www.gosservices.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global Outsourcing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)