Graduate Jobs at Chiroads Group Plc
Posted on: 26 January, 2016
Deadline: 20 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Chiroads Group
At Chiroads Group, We believe that total customer satisfaction is only achieved, when a good quality product is supported by attentive and responsive customer care and after sales service and support.
We partner with our suppliers to ensure that our customers' needs and expectations are catered to and anticipated, by continually evaluating our systems and processes, and demanding the highest levels of attention to quality at every stage of the value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The role of marketer offers huge variety and every day brings diversity and new challenges
- A marketing officer must be able to sell our products and services to the mind of our esteem clients.
Candidates Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Experience isn't always necessary for success. But high energy, confidence, a warm positive personality, good face to face experience and great communication skills are!
- Flexibility is a must, as you'll probably get your best result not always working traditional office hours. Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and early evenings
- Computer literacy and ability to follow up and document activities.
- must be result oriented and highly driven to excel
- Must be comfortable working independently and in a team
- Good English speaking and writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chiroads GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Debra Cole Consulting Limited
- Accountant at SD Human Resources Limited
- Business Analyst / Personal Assistant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- HR Job Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited - Urgent
- Internship Opportunity at Ideation Platform
- Sales Roles at Adexen
- Fresh Job Vacancy at CA Global