Supermart - Our aim is to bring ease and convenience to the shopping experience of our customers. To do this, we need smart, pro-active, hard-working and passionate people who can solve problems, exploit and generate opportunities and most importantly have a service-oriented mindset.
We are a diverse bunch with varied backgrounds, education, nationalities and personalities but one thing we have in common is our desire to succeed as individuals and as a company.
It doesn't matter if you have decades of work experience or none at all as long as you have a proven track record in something, can translate that experience into growing Supermart and also have a plan to develop yourself along a career path.
Typical work activities will include:
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects;
- Working with software developers and project support teams;
- Identifying business requirements;
- Monitoring applications and software systems;
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing;
- Writing and executing test scripts;
- Running manual and automated tests;
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile;
- Writing bug reports;
- Resource planning;
- Writing & reviewing documentation;
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines;
- Quality assurance and problem solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams;
- Designing tests to mitigate risk;
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams;
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical thinking, broad perspective, being overall smart
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools and constructs like Excel, UML, an image editing tool etc
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale