The Company is a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region.
This is role will be responsible for initiating, developing and implementing the employer’s brand and communication strategy for the Group. He/She will interface with the senior management team to guide the strategic direction for the company brand and communication activities.
- Develop an execution plan and drive all aspects of internal branding in line with strategy.
- Drive and enforce code of conduct in line with the brand. Continuously reinforce the brand message through trainings, regular updates email and collateral around the office
- Develop an execution plan and drive the Company’s brand externally, in line with strategy developed.
- Support the development of external branding material. Work with external agencies and vendors to drive the execution of branding initiatives.
- Manage timelines, budget and analysis of all external branding initiatives.
- Ensure branding consistency across all portfolio companies.
- Proactively identify new avenues for strengthening the Company’s brand
Internal & External Communication
- Develop internal communications plan and lead its implementation.
- Manage all forms of internal communication on an ongoing basis.
- Be the first point of call for all media enquiries and general corporate relations
Requirements & Experience
- B.sc or HND holder
- Minimum of 4 years post NYSC work experience in branding, corporate communications, marketing or similar role in a structured organization. Experience in a financial services institution preferred
- Demonstrated project management capability
- Ability to self-manage and also manage multiple stake holders
Method of Application
Forward a detailed copy of your resume to email@example.com. Tell a friend!