If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a worldwide conglomerate involved in a wide range of activities in the shipping, logistics, and Oil and Gas industries operates in about 130 countries and has the largest container shipping company with strong presence in Nigeria is looking to fill the role of IT ASSISTANT
- The IT Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow maintenance protocols to ensure systems are secure and ready for users.
- Lead design and deployment of servers, directories, wireless, backups, and personal devices.
- Maintain and troubleshoot devices and systems, hardware, and software.
- Document system performance, bugs, debugging, and program requirements..
- Ability to set up and connect computer equipment
- Ability to achieve a network connection
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess basic knowledge of MIS concepts;
- Ability to work well with numbers/math/statistics
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION
- B. Sc / B. Tech,. in Computer Science / Engineering , Information Systems or related discipline
- I.T trainings is an added advantage
- Between 0 – 2 years experience
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad's Career Website on SmartRecruiters