If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- This individual will assist senior members of the deal execution teams in the wing-to-wing risk assessment process (underwriting, structuring, closing, funding, and managing investment transactions) for new investment opportunities in support of GE equipment sales in the identified region.
- Prepare company and industry research and analysis. Analyze financial statements and prepare reports for management. Present and defend analysis to management, as necessary.
- Perform valuation analysis for projects and companies, assess key assumptions and prepare full financial projections and financial models for project valuation.
- Conduct financial modeling to determine operating performance and assess risk. Develop strategies to mitigate ongoing risk.
- Review, assimilate, and critically summarize transaction related documents.
- Interface with customers and third-party consultants or EFS support team to verify underwriting and portfolio assumptions
- Responsible for performing various procedural, collateral, and reporting issues associated with assigned investments
- Monitor and report on assigned accounts, providing recommendations to team leaders and management. Identify portfolio weaknesses and report client activity/issues
- Review, assimilate, and critically summarize transaction related documents
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with large commercial transaction underwriting or portfolio management
- Experience in financial statement analysis and interpretation, modeling and valuation
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations to management and peers
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Energy industry experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Local language skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should, visit GE's Career Website