Ongoing Recruitment at Azikel Group
Posted on: 25 January, 2016
Deadline: 8 February, 2016
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Azikel Group
Azikel Air will be operated by Azikel Group. The Azikel Group is the largest indigenous group in Bayelsa State, Nigeria and is known for excellence in all her conglomerates. Besides aviation, the Group has interests in dredging, oil and gas, farming and construction.
Azikel Air benefits from a wealth of experience in already running an executive air service with planes for the business travels of our Group President, both within and outside the borders of Nigeria, with the highest standards of executive air service delivery. This will be the bench mark for the kind of services that would be delivered by Azikel Air as soon as we commence operations.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Other, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
- Job Field
Aviation / Airline
- We are a reputable corporate aviation firm based in Nigeria and seek to fill the position of flight attendants. Seeking professional, dynamic and motivated individuals who are capable of delivering elite service to our private aviation clients.
- We are looking for individuals experienced in delivering high level executive service and a passion for elevated standards and confidentiality. You must be flexible, a good decision maker and able to communicate with all levels of clients and co-workers.
- The Cabin Attendant attends to safety, service and comfort of passengers on board each flight. The Cabin Attendant is responsible for various administrative and training functions off of the aircraft.
- Brief passengers on the features of the aircraft cabin
- Assist and command the cabin in the event of an aircraft emergency, medical emergency or aircraft evacuation
- Operate all emergency equipment including fire extinguishers, life rafts, oxygen equipment and automatic external defibrillator
- Document all cabin maintenance issues with Pilot in Command
- Operate and assist passengers with aircraft convenience systems such as entertainment, high speed data systems, fax machine and phone capabilities
- Assist passengers with carry-on luggage
- Assist passengers with seating for adults and children including passengers with disabilities and children who require restraint systems
- Plan, order, prepare and serve all meals and beverages
- Develop standard stock and source vendors for aircraft cabin, lavatory and galley. Insure aircraft is prepared to specifications prior to each flight
- Insure aircraft cabin is clean and aircraft water and lavatories are serviced prior to each flight
- Conduct preflight check of all cabin safety equipment prior to each flight
- Assist with hotel and transportation arrangements for crew
- Attend annual recurrent safety and medical training
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- University degree (B.Sc)/HND minimum education
- Averagely good looking with at least 2 years experience
- International travel experience would be an added advantage
- Jet experience would be an added advantage
- Executive level and luxury service skills from hospitality or food service business
- Knowledge of food, wine and cultures
- Aviation safety training preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Application is for females only
- Must be between the ages of 22 and 33 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's along with a passport and a full sized photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Azikel GroupSimilar Jobs
- Driver/Aircraft Attendants at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Job Vacancies in the Aviation Industry Via Universal Careers