Job Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 25 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
We are a fast paced young and dynamic recruitment business primed for growth.
This role will have operations financial, customer service, and gatekeeper responsibilities. The HR / Admin officer will also assists with establishing and monitoring compliance with standards to ensure clients, and field employees expectations are met or exceeded.
We are currently working with a leading Energy and Power company to recruit for an experienced sales /business development engineer in industrial gas turbines and rotating equipment.
- The successful candidate will have the responsibility to develop business plans to support market share objectives.
- Apply an expert understanding of product and Services as related to the Industrial gas turbines, rotating equipment and the energy markets across both Industrial and Oil & Gas Power Generation markets.
- Apply solutions and strategies which require a mature consideration, technical understanding of market requirements and the ability to identify appropriate value and pricing strategies to grow the market coverage with the understanding and knowledge of competitor products and offerings
- Display a high level of critical thinking and provide successful resolution to high-impact, complex and cross-functional problems.
- A B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office 7 or 10 suite of software
- At least 7 - 10 years of successful experience in related field and the demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. (An advanced degree such as an MBA that has focused on international business will be recognized as an added bonus).
- International business experience and knowledge of cross functional markets with an understanding of the impact of external forces on markets.
- Must possess strong work ethics, values and principles
- Prior experience in communication and representation across multi levels of customer management and senior leadership is required.
- Must be able to identify market efficiencies and performance strategies within the Power Sector which results in translated business strategies and objectives being implemented to attained increased revenue.
Method of Application
Please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited