Job Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 25 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are a fast paced young and dynamic recruitment business primed for growth.
This role will have operations financial, customer service, and gatekeeper responsibilities. The HR / Admin officer will also assists with establishing and monitoring compliance with standards to ensure clients, and field employees expectations are met or exceeded.
We are currently working with a leading Energy and Power company to recruit for an experienced sales /business development engineer in industrial gas turbines and rotating equipment.
- The successful candidate will have the responsibility to develop business plans to support market share objectives.
- Apply an expert understanding of product and Services as related to the Industrial gas turbines, rotating equipment and the energy markets across both Industrial and Oil & Gas Power Generation markets.
- Apply solutions and strategies which require a mature consideration, technical understanding of market requirements and the ability to identify appropriate value and pricing strategies to grow the market coverage with the understanding and knowledge of competitor products and offerings
- Display a high level of critical thinking and provide successful resolution to high-impact, complex and cross-functional problems.
- A B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office 7 or 10 suite of software
- At least 7 - 10 years of successful experience in related field and the demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. (An advanced degree such as an MBA that has focused on international business will be recognized as an added bonus).
- International business experience and knowledge of cross functional markets with an understanding of the impact of external forces on markets.
- Must possess strong work ethics, values and principles
- Prior experience in communication and representation across multi levels of customer management and senior leadership is required.
- Must be able to identify market efficiencies and performance strategies within the Power Sector which results in translated business strategies and objectives being implemented to attained increased revenue.
Method of Application
Please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Oil and Gas Jobs at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Secretarial Jobs at An Oil and Gas Company - Kimberly Ryan