Executive Career at Signal Alliance
Posted on: 25 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Signal Alliance
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Signal Alliance is an ICT systems integrator with business in enterprise software, IT infrastructure, managed services,security , application development and technology incubation. With offices in Lagos and Abuja, Signal Alliance provides technology services to leading enterprises in Nigeria.
- The Sales Director leads the Sales and Business development function in the organization.
- He is key in driving the company’s ambition of becoming the leading integrated information technology company in Nigeria by leading the team that drives the company’s solution in the customer space.
- The Candidate must possess a deep understanding of technology, sales, business development and leadership.
- Ability to achieve sales targets through effective allocation of your team’s territories and targets, motivating your team members and ensuring outstanding sales performance.
- Be able to utilize a combination of management, solution selling, coaching and leadership activities, with the objective of enabling your sales team to meet the sales targets assigned to them.
- Align to the sales strategy ensuring strategic objectives are met.
- Use previous experience and contacts in the sales environment to assist your sales team to define the way they approach the market and achieve set targets.
- Drive a sales culture by sharing best practices, developing and sustaining cross functional relationships and filtering information down wards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in engineering , technology, business adminstration or Financial management.. An advanced degree in business management or information technology will be an advantage.
- Previous experience managing a sales team in Information Technology, Telecommunication, OEM space or related field at very seniour level.
- At least 5- 10 years’ experience in a sales/ solutions selling role (prior to Sales Management experience.
- Demonstrabe experience in the use of sales technology tools for opportunity and pipelines management including use of leading CRM systems.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets through effective allocation of your team’s territories and targets.
- Proven use of technology for day to day work including use of modern communication tools including social media.
- Demontrable ability to understand technology and technology changes and customers changing needs.
- Understanding of the business environment and how customers needs respond to changes in local and global economy.
Method of Application
Click here to apply for this position on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Signal AllianceSimilar Jobs
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited