StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Stresert Services Limited is recruiting for the post of Account Officer.
Job Ref: SIL - Account Officer
- Raising and Posting approved vouchers on QuickBooks
- Handle all Bank related transactions on projects
- Bank and Cash Reconciliation
- Payroll Management for Core and Project Staff
- Maintenance of Project Inflow Register
- Reconciliation of Project Account
- Cost Benefit Analysis/Profitability Report
- Preparation of Statutory Schedules and Remittances
- Report on Receivables, Payables & Liquidity position
- Generate Invoices
- Liaison with bank and regulatory authorities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- B. Sc or HND in Accounting or related field
- Ability to use QuickBooks accounting software
- Knowledge of MS Suite; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- At least 4 Years Experience in a similar field
- Ability to prepare Cash flow Statement and Financial Report
- Budget Planning and Control
- Good Human Relations and Communication skills
- Good Analytical Skill
- Preferably Female
Salary & Application
Take Home: N100, 000 - N120, 000 (depending on experience); others include HMO, Pension.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the aformented qualification should send updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SIL-Account Officer’ as subject of mail before 5th February, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.