Career Opportunity at Total Health Trust Limited
Posted on: 22 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Total Health Trust Ltd
Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Report to: CEO
- To provide Risk and Compliance leadership, oversight, guidance and support to the organization which encompasses the implementation of all the frameworks and policies in respect of: Enterprise Risk Management;Operational Risk Management;Compliance Risk Management; andForensic Services.
- To develop, lead, oversee and guide the implementation of the strategy in Total Health Trust Limited with respect to Enterprise Risk Management; Operational Risk Management; Compliance Risk Management; and Forensic Services collectively referred to as Risk and Compliance management.
- To develop and resource a skilled team based on the business requirements, enabling the delivery of the strategy in respect of Risk and Compliance management.
- To develop operational plans for Risk and Compliance management services that supports and implements the approved strategy.
- To embed a change management Risk and Compliance culture within Total Health Trust Limited through implementing of effective training, development and communication programmes.
- To develop and improve all internal and external stakeholders relationships to ensure effective business collaboration and delivery on the approved Risk and Compliance management strategy through an embedded enterprise-wide risk and compliance management culture.
- To perform Risk and Compliance operational activities within the organization to minimize risk through adherence to policies, procedures, and guidelines and in accordance with business and regulatory requirements.
- To monitor and oversee remedial Risk and Compliance action plans (risk mitigation steps) across the organization supported by appropriate reporting requirements as defined from time to time.
- To ensure that Business Continuity, Occupational Health and Safety, and IT Governance is in place and being effectively managed within Total Health Trust Limited.
- First Degree in Accounting/Risk Management/Actuarial Sciences/Legal discipline
- Masters’ Degree related field is essential
- Qualification in Risk Management/Compliance
- Candidate must be Member, Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria and Member, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Membership of Institute of Risk Management (MIRM) and Certified Risk Professional (CRP)
- Candidate must have 8-10 year Specialist internal audit, external audit, and/or risk and compliance management services experience in Health Insurance or Financial Services of which at least 5 years in a management capacity.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Financial Services industry, Risk and Compliance management services, Accounting principles (audit), General insurance and/or banking knowledge, including processes from an operational point of view, Total Health Trust Limited’s risk and Compliance management frameworks, policies, procedures and methodologies, Total Health Trust governance structures and requirements, Total Health Trust governance structures and requirements, Total Health Trust operational and governance structures, products and processes.Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Leadership and People management skills
- Computer skills (MS Suite)
- Excellent Communication (verbal & written)
- Building organizational capability
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Learning and Researching
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Setbacks,
- Adapting and Responding to Change and
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Applying Expertise and Technology, Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Creating and Innovating
- Deciding and initiating action, Following Instructions and Procedures
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with People
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Health Trust LtdSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- Senior Medical Doctors at Life Spring Specialist Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital