Job Opportunity at Effizz Online
Posted on: 22 January, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Effizz Online
Effizz is an online fashion retail store that showcases contemporary and chic styles for the entire family. We only carry brand name products that are tested and are known to be high quality in the fashion industry. Our goal is to motivate our customers to look good and show off in style.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a driven Social Media MARKETING Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Upload products on the website
- Manage and update contents on the website.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Effizz OnlineSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Jay Osbie
- SEO Specialist at The Vane
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Trogge Urban
- Merchandising And Supplier Selection & Management Job Vacancy at Konga
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Accounts Receivable Associates at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria
- Entry-level Copywriters at Kilimall Nigeria