Simplytrak - Established in 2001, Simplytrak is one of the oldest companies in the remote monitoring and asset tracking industry and started with providing vehicle tracking services in the UK to enable businesses monitor and track their assets for better fleet management and operations. By 2009, Simplytrak had expanded further to Africa providing generator monitoring systems that allow maintenance scheduling, provide a cost operating structure and billing platform to a wide range of clients in different business disciplines from banking and insurance to transportation, energy, marine, oil and gas industries. Simplytrak operates in 37 countries around the world delivering quality services to our customers, saving businesses and individuals money and time while enjoying positive returns on investments.
Education: BSc/BE/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience: Minimum 12+ Years of experience in Technical Operations & Project Management
Expertise Fields: Fuel Management Solutions with RFID Tags/Automatic Tank Gauging/Telematics/Vehicle Tracking with Data Mining Solutions/Remote Power Management Solutions/Security Solutions.
- Responsible for overall operations of Engineering & Technical Department
- Responsible for providing expertise in enhancing company business and facilitating advanced & scalable technologies and solutions
- Overall responsible for System Hardware and Software to develop and customize in coordination of technical partners, and meet or exceed customers expectations.
- Define technical standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet company goals.
- Develop and monitor tech/ops department budgets and forecasts
- Establish key performance indicators for tech ops staff and the department as a whole.
- Mentor staff members in order to assist them in cultivating their skills.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution and commissioning of projects.
- Establish good customer relationships by providing excellent and timely services.
- Deal with customers to ensure smooth everyday operations of technical department.
- Establish technical talks with our channel partners and participate in R&D.
- Establish training, short and long-term goals for technical and operations staff, if needed and recommend to HR department
- Review technical designs created for conformance to development standards, appropriate design choices.
- Create technical design for large and complicated projects and monitor the feedback.
- Evaluate new Microsoft technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the company development methodologies and product architecture.
- Create implementation plan and documentation to be followed by tech/ops staff.
- Research and evaluate third party software for usage in development lifecycle to aid efficiency and/or quality.
- Define development standards and methodologies.
- Responsible for implementation of company HSE objectives at corporate level and on projects.
- Any other technical duties that may be assigned to you.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit SimplyTrak Career Page on eRecrtuiter
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.