Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Req ID: 115035
- Accountable to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the following:
- Sales and local cost per customer(s) both cost of sales and operating expenditure.
- Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Responsible for consolidated customer contribution.
- Maximize customer relationships including customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop long term business relations and actively contribute to making customers successful.
- Responsible from start to finish of the sales and delivery process including cash collection.
- Lead & develop high performing sales teams
- Generate profitability sales
- Ensure quality & profitability in delivery
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressure and Set Backs
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- 7-10 years’ experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from ICT industry
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply onEricsson's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.